In 2003, members of Portlandís vegan community came together to create an organization to bring awareness to the transformative power of a vegan lifestyle. The last ten years have seen veganism move from the fringe to the mainstream, and Northwest VEG is at the forefront of that movement in Portland. We provide education and outreach throughout the year, teaching people about this compassionate lifestyle and building a stronger vegan community along the way.
Join us in celebrating ten years of educating and encouraging people to make vegan choices for a healthy, sustainable, and compassionate world at our first ever Anniversary Celebration and fundraiser! Featuring music, appetizers, cake, raffle and paddle raise, the Anniversary Celebration is a chance to look back on years past, commemorate our accomplishments, and support our future!
Come as you are, but cocktail attire is encouraged!
- Keynote by Michael A. Webermann, Executive Director of Farm Animal Rights Movement (FARM)
- Presentation by Northwest VEG Board President Peter Spendelow
- Gift bags for current members
- Raffle for fabulous prizes
- Paddle raise to support Northwest VEGís educational programs
- Slideshow of past events
- Food (light appetizers) by the (vegan) caterer
- Cakes by Sweetpea Baking Co. and Back to Eden Bakery
- Treats by So Delicious Dairy Free
- Music by Heartstrings and socialization throughout the evening
- Friday, May 16, 2014
- Oaks Park Historic Dance Pavilion
- 7805 SE Oaks Park Way, Portland, OR 97202
Plenty of Free Parking!
Thank you to our wonderful Business Supporters for helping make this event possible!
Thank you to these Business for the fabulous raffle prize donations!
Is your business interested in donation prepared food, product or gift certificates for the meal or raffle? Other questions? Please contact Bonnie Hildebrand at email@example.com.
Graphic design by Swiftbird Studio LLC