Connect with us!
Enhancing Health with Plant-Based Nutrition
Purpose and Objectives
Interest in plant-based diets is growing in the United States and beyond, and Portland, Oregon has become a leading city in this field. What are the health effects of moving to a plant-based diet, what is needed to make that diet healthy and how can you implement these into your practice.
This conference will examine:
- The links between diet, general health and chronic diseases such as cancer, coronary heart disease, diabetes and obesity
- Appropriate plant-based diets to aid in the prevention and treatment of disease
- Up-to-date expertise & resources for health care professionals
- How you can build, connect & network in the larger medical community
- How you can implement this education into your practice