Connect with us!
Become a Member of Northwest VEG!
- Never been a member or need to renew? Join now and receive a special gift of coupons for plant-based goodies as a thank-you!
- Enjoy our supportive and friendly community of people interested in vegan and vegetarian food and issues.
- Educate yourself about the benefits of a healthy, sustainable, compassionate lifestyle.
- Help bring awareness to the powerful impact of our food choices.
- Help us build a community which makes it convenient, fun and empowering to make vegetarian choices.
- Enjoy discounts at restaurants and other local businesses.
Two Easy Ways to Join or Renew:
Click on one of the membership levels below. You will receive a free year of VegNews Magazine when you join Northwest VEG or renew your current membership at the $35 level or higher (available to U.S. members only.) However, let us know if you prefer not to receive it.
Click here to print out a form and send in your check.
Join or renew online using Pay-Pal:
If you want to donate a different amount, or are already a member and just want to give us an additional donation, use the button below:
Membership payments and donations are tax deductible. Northwest VEG is recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) charitable organization.
As an alternative to donating financially for membership, it is possible to contribute volunteer hours in exchange for membership. For more information, contact our Volunteer and Outreach Coordinator, Chelsea Davis, at firstname.lastname@example.org.