Become a Member of Northwest VEG!
- Enjoy discounts at restaurants and other local businesses.
- Enjoy our supportive and friendly community of people interested in vegan, plant-based food and lifestyles.
- Educate yourself about the benefits of a healthy, sustainable, compassionate lifestyle.
- Help bring awareness to the powerful impact of our food choices.
- Help us build a community which makes it convenient, fun, and easy to make veg choices.
- We also offer subscriptions to members for VegNews, Vegan Health & Fitness, and/or Driftwood (digital only for Driftwood) for an additional $15 each.
Two Easy Ways to Join or Renew:
Click here to print out a form and send in your check.
Join or renew online using Pay-Pal:
If you want to donate a different amount, or are already a member and would like to make an additional contribution, use the button below:
Make a recurring tax-deductible gift - thank you for your ongoing support!
Membership payments and donations are tax deductible. Northwest VEG is recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) charitable organization.
As an alternative to donating financially for membership, it is possible to contribute volunteer hours in exchange for membership. For more information, contact our Outreach and Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.