Become a Member of Northwest VEG!
- Enjoy discounts at restaurants and other local businesses.
- Enjoy our supportive and friendly community of people interested in vegan, plant-based food and lifestyles.
- Educate yourself about the benefits of a healthy, sustainable, compassionate lifestyle.
- Help bring awareness to the powerful impact of our food choices.
- Help us build a community which makes it convenient, fun, and easy to make veg choices.
- JOIN AT VEGFEST on September 27-28, 2014 and receive a tote bag of vegan goodies and coupons!
- Join anytime at the $35 level or above and receive a complimentary subscription to Vegan Health & Fitness magazine!
Two Easy Ways to Join or Renew:
Click on one of the membership levels below.
Click here to print out a form and send in your check.
Join or renew online using Pay-Pal:
If you want to donate a different amount, or are already a member and just want to give us an additional donation, use the button below:
Membership payments and donations are tax deductible. Northwest VEG is recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) charitable organization.
As an alternative to donating financially for membership, it is possible to contribute volunteer hours in exchange for membership. For more information, contact our Outreach and Volunteer Coordinator, Chelsea Davis, at firstname.lastname@example.org.