Master VEG Presentations
Week 1: Vegan Nutrition. Daniel Redwood, D.C.
- As presented to class 12 on February 18, 2015: click here
Week 2: Diet and Chronic Disease.
Ole Ersson, M.D.
- Diet and chronic diseases such as cancer, heart disease, diabetes, and osteoporosis as presented to class 12: Click here
- A cooking introduction on How to Heal with Food. Presentation based on the Kaiser Healthy Living Program
Week 3: Food Policy and Food and the Environment
- Food Policy as presented to class 12: click here
- Food and the Environment as presented to class 12: click here
Week 4: Animal Law and Animal Consciousness.
- Animal Law. Kathy Hessler, Professor, Lewis & Clark Law School. (presented in class only)
- Animal Consciousness. Peter Spendelow, Ph.D., As presented to class 12: click here
Week 5: Philosophical Perspectives on Animals: From Pythagoras to Peter Singer and a talk with a former undercover Investigator, TJ Tumasse.
- Philosophy on the Rights of Animals. Ramona Ilea, Ph.D., As presented to Class 12: click here
- The journey of an undercover investigator. TJ Tumasse, Presented in class only but you can click here to see his presentation from the 2014 Animal Rights Conference.