August 4, 2013
When: Saturday & Sunday, September 21 & 22, 10am-6pm
Where: Oregon Convention Center - Exhibit Hall A (777 NE MLK, Jr. Blvd. Portland)
Details: Join us as we celebrate and promote sustainable, compassionate and healthy food choices and lifestyles. This low-cost, fun and food-filled event welcomes everyone! $8 admission/day. Kids 12 and under free. $5 for students with valid ID. nwveg.org/vegfest
VegFest 2013 will feature:
- 100s of Free Food Samples!
- Exciting Speakers including John McDougall, MD, Brenda Davis, RD, and many more!
- Cooking Demos from Vegan Artisan Cheese's Miyoko Schinner, Chef AJ, Karyn Calabrese and more!
- Ask the Experts Table
- Children and Teen Activities including a themed photo booth!
- Restaurants and Non-Profit Organizations
Volunteer for VegFest and receive Free Admission!
More than 400 volunteers are needed to help make Northwest VEG's 9th Annual VegFest a success. Every 3 hour shift you do during the weekend earns you an entry into our special volunteer raffle! Please contact Chelsea Davis, Northwest VEG's Outreach and Volunteer Coordinator, at email@example.com for details.