September 2, 2013
On Friday, September 20, Northwest VEG and Adventist Medical Center will host our 4th annual professional conference, Enhancing Health with Plant-Based Nutrition. This conference is aimed at doctors, nurses, dietitians, naturopaths, and all other health professionals who would like to find out the latest information about plant-based diets with respect to clinical nutrition, chronic disease prevention and control, and designing an optimum plant-based diet. Once again, we have a stellar list of speakers with exciting talk titles lined up for this year's health conference including:
- John McDougall, MD Multiple Sclerosis and Autoimmune Diseases: The Impact of Diet John McDougall, is author of 4 best-sellers on reversing chronic disease though diet without drugs, including The Starch Solution, Dr. McDougall's Digestive Tune-Up, and The New McDougall Cookbook.
- Brenda Davis, RD The latest research on Plant-Based Diets in relation to disease prevention and treatment
- Hans Diehl, DrHSc Reversing Coronary Artery Disease with Fork and Knife
- Susan Levin, MS, RD Comparing Popular Diets, their Effectiveness and their Health Outcomes
- Mark Kinjo, ND The Role of Nutrition and Lifestyle in Preventing Neurological Disorders
- Panel Discussion Tips on How to Incorporating Plant-Based Diets Into Your Practice
Let your health care provider know about this great opportunity for affordable Continuing Education Credits! Although this conference is aimed at health care professionals, others with a good background and a strong interest in health and nutrition may also want to attend. The conference also includes a gourmet plant-based lunch that is shaping up to be the best yet! Click here for more health conference information.