November 5, 2013
Portland VegFest 2013 and our Enhancing Health with Plant-Based Nutrition professional conference were fortunate to attract some of the biggest names in the industry to speak to us about health, animals, and cooking. If you missed seeing one of our presentations or would like to share what you learned with your friends and family, visit the free video webpage of the Northwest VEG website. These videos and more can also be found on our Vimeo and YouTube channels.
The presentations available include:
- John McDougall, MD - Autoimmune Disease and the Impact of Diet
- Brenda Davis, RD - Becoming Vegan - In Great Health
- Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth Without Using Sugar - Chef AJ & John Pierre
- Armaiti May, DVM - Vegan Diets for Dogs and Cats: Risks and Benefits
- Living Well and Loving Life in the Real World - Victoria Moran
- True Science Behind Paleo, Blood Type, and Atkins - Susan Levin, MS, RD, CSSD
- and many more!
We would like to extend a big thank you to Jeff Wirth with Because We Must and Keith Idings for all their work with recording and editing this year's Portland VegFest and Health Conference presentations as well as Barry Cole who assisted with recording audio at Portland VegFest. Thanks to Barry will be will offering audio spots of the Portland VegFest presentations soon. >