March 30, 2014
On May 16, join us in celebrating ten years of educating and encouraging people to make vegan choices for a healthy, sustainable, and compassionate world at our first ever Anniversary Celebration and Fundraiser! Featuring music, appetizers, cake, raffle and paddle raise, the Anniversary Celebration is a chance to look back on years past, commemorate our accomplishments, and support our future!
- Keynote by Northwest VEG Board President, Peter Spendelow
- Gift bags for current members
- Raffle for fabulous prizes
- Paddle raise to support Northwest VEG’s education and outreach programs
- Light appetizers by the (vegan) caterer
- Cakes by Sweetpea Baking Co. and Back to Eden Bakery
- Treats by So Delicious Dairy Free
- Music, slideshows and socialization throughout the evening
Purchase Tickets Here!
- $10 Current Northwest VEG members
- $20 for non-members
- $5 children age 6-12, free under 6
Do you have a great story of how Northwest VEG influenced your life? How about photos of Northwest VEG events? We would like to hear from you! Please contact Bonnie at email@example.com to tell your story and share your photos!