VegFest celebrates and promotes sustainable, compassionate and healthy food choices and lifestyles. This low-cost, fun event welcomes everyone; with our uplifting atmosphere and positive approach to nurturing the world and building community, VegFest connects organizations, businesses and educators with the local public (and each other)!
In 2009, Northwest VEG will celebrate 5 years of VegFest, Portland's largest vegetarian festival!
- Saturday, 10 am - 8 pm, September 19, 2009
- Top speakers and chefs
- Space for 100+ Exhibitors
- Live Music
- Free Food Samples
Click here to download and print this coupon for $1 off
- The cost of the event is $5. Children 10 and under are free.
- Inclusive to everyone!
- 3500+ anticipated attendance
Oregon Convention Center, 777 NE MLK Blvd. Portland, OR 97232 map
- Large exhibition hall, and breakout rooms
- Centrally located
- Public transportation (MAX stop right outside)
Promotion: Our marketing campaign includes:
- Ads in multiple newspapers and magazines
- Radio interviews
- Calendar listings in multiple websites, newspapers, magazines, non-profit newsletters
- E-mail networking
- Leafleting, tabling, and posted fliers
- Fabulous word of mouth from the successes of the past 4 years
- Work with media to be featured in area newspaper articles
Event Feature Categories:
- Notable speakers, experts and authors to discuss topics in health and nutrition; environmentalism; and animal welfare and compassion
- Food exhibitors/product sampling
- Exhibitor sales, including restaurant area
- Classes for easy entry to a healthy plant-based diet
- Cooking demos
- Family Activities
- Veg Lifestyle Product and Services exhibitors
- Non-profit organization exhibitors