Important Exhibitor Details
Saturday & Sunday, Sept. 17 & 18, 10 am - 6 pm
Oregon Convention Center, Hall A
777 NE MLK, Jr. Blvd. Portland, OR 97232
Friday, Sept. 16:
12:00-8:00pm - All exhibitors welcome! (Refrigerated trailer and freezer available after 1pm)
Saturday, Sept. 17 & Sunday, Sept. 18:
7:00-9:30am - Unloading area is limited; you must be completely set-up by 9:30am
Please unload quickly, then move car to parking garage before setting up table.
Saturday & Sunday, 10:00am-6:00pm: Doors open to the public
Sunday, Sept. 18: 6:00-10:00pm
- Because many vegans are expected to attend VegFest, we ask that all food and other products being exhibited or sold at VegFest be vegan (no honey, milk, whey, eggs, or other animal products).
- Please help us promote VegFest through your websites, newsletters, emails, calendars, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Volunteers will direct you to your table(s) during set-up. Limited volunteer assistance will be available for load-in.
- Exhibit displays and signs must be on tables or freestanding. Wall space is limited.
- Electricity is by pre-arrangement only. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if your needs have changed.
- For all food sampling/selling exhibitors, it is our goal to reduce waste as much as possible in our efforts to be an environmentally responsible event. Click here for more information.
- Commercial Food Exhibitors and Food Samples Only Exhibitors are required to bring a minimum of 5,000 free food samples.
- All exhibitors, representatives and volunteers can check-in and receive a name badge at the "Exhibitor Check-in" desk outside of Hall A. Advance names are not needed.
Questions? Contact email@example.com or call Wendy Gabbe Day at (503) 702-9061.
View Oregon Convention Center in a larger map