Welcome Sponsors and Exhibitors
Important Exhibitor Details
Saturday & Sunday, Sept. 22 & 23, 10 am - 6 pm
Oregon Convention Center, Hall A
777 NE MLK, Jr. Blvd. Portland, OR 97232
Set-up ScheduleFriday, Sept. 21
12:00pm-8:00pm - All exhibitors welcome! (Refrigerated trailer and freezer available after 1pm.) Unloading area is limited. Please unload quickly, then move your vehicle to the parking garage before setting up your table. Table locations are not given out in advance. A volunteer will direct you to your preassigned table when you arrive.
Saturday, Sept. 22 & Sunday, Sept. 23
7:00am-9:30am - Unloading area is limited; you must be completely set-up by 9:30am.
Please unload quickly, then move your vehicle to the parking garage before setting up your table.
VegFest ScheduleSaturday & Sunday, 10:00am-6:00pm: Doors are open to the public.
Clean-up ScheduleSunday, Sept. 23 6:00pm-10:00pm
- Because many vegans are expected to attend VegFest, we ask that all food and other products being exhibited or sold at VegFest be vegan (no honey, milk, whey, eggs, or other animal products).
- Please help us promote VegFest through your websites, newsletters, emails, calendars, Facebook, Twitter, etc. Dowload web banners, logo, etc., here
- Volunteers will direct you to your table(s) during set-up. Limited volunteer assistance will be available for load-in.
- Exhibit displays and signs must be on tables or freestanding. Wall space is limited.
- Electricity is by pre-arrangement only. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if your needs have changed. To find how may amps of power you need for your equipment, find how many watts the equipment draws, divide by 120 and that equals your needed amps.
- For all food sampling/selling exhibitors, it is our goal to reduce waste as much as possible in our efforts to be an environmentally responsible event. Click here for more information.
- Commercial Food Exhibitors and Food Samples Only Exhibitors are required to bring a minimum of 6,000 free food samples.
- All exhibitors, representatives and volunteers can check-in and receive a wristband at the "Exhibitor Check-in" desk outside of Hall A. Advance names are not needed.
- Parking is the responsibility of the exhibitor. Parking in the Oregon Convention Center underground lot is $9/day. More information is available here.
- Still need to book your hotel? For an excellent deal, contact our hotel partner, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, located just five short blocks from the Oregon Convention Center. Call the DoubleTree Central Reservations toll-free at 800-996-0810 or local reservations department at 503-281-6111. The code to access group rates is “NWV”. Book online here (no code needed, ignore August 21 deadline). Official deadline to receive the VegFest discounted rate is September 7.
Questions? Contact email@example.com or call Bonnie Hildebrand at 503-320-1039.
View Oregon Convention Center in a larger map