Connect with us!
Welcome Sponsors and Exhibitors
On September 27 & 28, 2014, we are anticipating over 6,500 people to visit us at the Oregon Convention Center and we hope you will join us! Our top priority will be to accommodate our sponsors, food exhibitors, and exhibitors of products and services directly related to the Northwest VEG mission, including non-profit groups.
Interested in Sponsoring Portland's
Download the VegFest Sponsor Prospectus and Application!
10th Annual VegFest?
Do you want to be an exhibitor at Portland's 10th Annual VegFest?
Dowload the VegFest Exhibitor Prospectus and Application (PDF)
Do you want to be a restaurant exhibitor at Portland's 10th Annual VegFest?
Download the VegFest Restaurant Prospectus and Application (PDF)
Applications for exhibitors of unrelated products may be temporarily held until we determine space availability.
Questions? Please email
Important Exhibitor Details
Saturday & Sunday, Sept. 27 & 28, 10am-6pm
Oregon Convention Center, Hall A
777 NE MLK, Jr. Blvd. Portland, OR 97232
Friday, Sept. 26
12:00pm-8:00pm - All exhibitors welcome! (Refrigerated trailer and freezer available after 1pm.)
Unloading area is limited.
Please unload and move your vehicle immediately, prior to setting up your table.
Table locations are not given out in advance. A volunteer will direct you to your preassigned table when you arrive.
See map of the Oregon Convention Center below.
Saturday, Sept. 27 & Sunday, Sept. 28
7:00am-9:30am - Unloading area is limited; you must be completely set-up by 9:30am.
Please unload quickly, then move your vehicle to the parking garage before setting up your table.
Saturday & Sunday, 10:00am-6:00pm: Doors are open to the public.
Sunday, Sept. 28 6:00pm-10:00pm: DO NOT PACK UP BEFORE 6pm.
- Because many vegans are expected to attend VegFest, we ask that all food and other products being exhibited or sold at VegFest be vegan (no honey, milk, whey, eggs, gelatin, or other animal products).
- Please help us promote VegFest through your websites, newsletters, emails, calendars, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Volunteers will direct you to your table(s) during set-up. Limited volunteer assistance will be available for load-in.
- Exhibit displays and signs must be on tables or freestanding. Wall space is limited.
- Table coverings are not provided. Please bring your own. Commercial Food Exhibitors, Food Samples Only Exhibitors and Restaurant Exhibitors which are heating food at their table must us a flame-retardant table covering.
- Electricity is by pre-arrangement only. Please email email@example.com if your needs have changed. To find how may amps of power you need for your equipment, find how many watts the equipment draws, divide by 120 and that equals your needed amps.
- For all food sampling/selling exhibitors, it is our goal to reduce waste as much as possible in our efforts to be an environmentally responsible event. Click here for more information.
- Commercial Food Exhibitors and Food Samples Only Exhibitors are required to bring a minimum of 6,000 free food samples.
- All exhibitors, representatives and volunteers can check-in and receive a wristband at the "Exhibitor Check-in" desk inside the loading doors before 9:30am each day or in the lobby of Hall A after 9:30am. Advance names are not needed.
- Parking is the responsibility of the exhibitor. Parking in the Oregon Convention Center underground lot is $10/day. More information is available here.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call Bonnie Hildebrand at 503-320-1039.
View Oregon Convention Center in a larger map