The 22 Day Veg Challenge, sponsored by Northwest VEG, will demystify veganism through daily food and lifestyle challenges. It will be fun and easy, with lots of support available to answer questions and share tips. Click here for a list of tips.
Thank you for participating in our last Challenge! Stay tuned for dates of the next one.
Here is how it works:
- Complete the online form (below) and the survey on the following page to be entered into the challenge.
- Keep an eye out for an invitation to join our private Facebook group, where we'll be answering questions and providing a community of support before, during, and after the challenge.
- Watch your inbox or the Facebook page for the daily challenges beginning on October 28th.
While you're at it, challenge your family and friends to join too!
If you are interested in working with an experienced person, you'll have the option of requesting a mentor right after you register for the Challenge.
If you are already vegan but still want to participate, please sign up to be a mentor by clicking here!
Join us at the following Challenge events:
- Kickoff with Linda Tyler: Living and Cooking Vegan in a Meat-Eaters' World
- Cooking Demo with Erin Floresca: Vegan Gluten-Free Baking
- Visit to Wildwood Farm Sanctuary
- Cooking Demo with Kris Eisenman: Vegan for the Holidays
- 22-Day Challenge Closing Celebration with Educational Speakers