Saturday and Sunday, October 20-21, 2018
Speaker Rooms: Saturday & Sunday 10am-6pm
Exhibit Hall: Saturday 10am-6pm, Sunday 10am-5pm
Oregon Convention Center - Exhibit Hall A
777 NE Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Portland, OR 97232
- Notable speakers, experts and authors to discuss topics in health and nutrition; environmentalism; and animal welfare and compassion
- Food exhibitors/product sampling
- Exhibitor sales, including restaurant area
- Classes for easy entry to a healthy plant-based diet
- Cooking Demos
- Family Activities Area
- Teen Activities Area
- Veg Lifestyle Product and Services Exhibitors
- Cruelty-Free Fashion & Beauty Exhibitors
- Nonprofit Organization Exhibitors
- Senior Living table
- Inclusive to everyone!
Public Transportation, Biking, & Parking
- Go eco-friendly. Take TriMet.
- TriMet's MAX connects to Portland International Airport (PDX) and stops 162 times a day at the Oregon Convention Center station.
- TriMet bus line #6 stops on Martin Luther King (MLK) Blvd., directly across the street from the convention center. If you need assistance in planning your trip, the TriMet Trip Planner makes it easy.
- Ride the Portland Streetcar
- Bike parking details: click here
- Car parking options map: click here.
- Car parking list of costs and addresses: click here.
Northwest VEG strives to ensure that our activities are fully accessible. All scheduled presentations will have an ASL interpreter. To request other accommodations, please contact us at email@example.com as early as possible so we may attempt to fulfill your request.